Liquid Diet Weight Loss Lesson 3
Now that you’ve taken the time to ask yourself what changes in your body and weight you want to have accomplished within the next 12 weeks of this program, the next part of the free diet plans mission is to take a few minutes to have you meditate on your mission statements. Make sure that you’re open and honest with yourself, and by all means remember the first thought that enters your mind.
It’s funny, the ideas that come to your mind spontaneously, are always the ones that turn out to be the most powerful emotions and make you feel like a kid on Christmas morning. These spontaneous emotions are your dreams, and when you start to imagine your dreams actually happening, it brings forth a tremendous surge of energy, vitality, and purpose.
Now, once you have your five most important weight/diet goals that you set out to accomplish over the next 12 weeks, I want you to take each of those five and turn them into five specific mission statements. Make sure you write them down. For example, let’s say one of your five missions over the next 12 weeks is to “lose fat and gain muscle.” You might write down the following statement, “By the end of this 12 week period, I will shed 20 pounds of fat, and gain 10 pounds of muscle.”
By putting these statements down on paper, and defining what your intentions are — as well as setting an ending point which in this case is 12 weeks, you will be on the road to transforming your dreams into goals. You will be taking a step to making your goals accomplishments and which in turn now becomes your new reality. Unlike so many people in today’s world, you will be one of the few that pulls your dreams from the dark places of your subconscious mind and brings them to light.
The key to making your dreams a reality starts with the power of paper and pen. You must create sentences such as the ones we spoke about in making them specific to exactly what date you plan to accomplish this goal. Once you commit your thoughts to paper, a funny thing happens and that is these new goals become impossible not to think about. These dreams that you commit to paper now become your dominating thoughts. This is part of the process to making your dreams come true.
To prove how effective writing down your dreams are, a study conducted by Harvard University back in 1953 showed that 3% of that graduating class wrote down their dreams and aspirations. 20 years later, a team of researchers discovered that those 3% are worth more financially than the other 97% combined.
Always remember that there’s a big difference between dreams and goals. When you wish for something, you’re simply dreaming — these are things that you never think will happen, but you simply enjoy thinking about them. However, when you’re specific about things you decide that need to be accomplished within a specific period of time then you are setting goals.
All the free diet plans or fitness gurus will never be effective until you learn to help yourself. Always remember, everything comes from within you.